This position can be located in multiple locations - NORTHERN NJ, NEW YORK NY, ATLANT GA, DALLAS TX, ST. LOUIS MO, DENVER, CO, GRAND RAPIDS MI
W2 Candidates Only
INTERESTED? Please send resumes to Jackie Tagorda
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimism and experience with processing and interpreting data sets.
- Responsible for developing and translating computer algorithms into prototype code and maintaining, organizing, and identifying trends in large data sets.
- Proficiency in SQL database design and creating process documentation.
- Familiarity with the computer coding languages python, java, kafka, hive, or storm to oversee real-time business metric aggregation, data warehousing and querying, schema and data management, and related duties.
- Develop technical solutions to improve access to data and data usage.
- Understand data needs and advise company on technological resources.
- Aggregate and analyze various data sets to provide actionable insight.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and tools for business-users.
- Expertise in data ingestion, data transformation (ETL) and data modeling.
- Experience with Java, Ruby or Python.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development.
- Demonstrated understanding of high scale cloud architecture.
- Linux/Unix experience.
- Object Oriented programming language.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem -solving abilities in the face of ambuguity
- Advance professional with ability to apply concepts, practices & procedures
- Works with minimal direction and able to lead and train others
- High level of expertise in required skill set
- For emerging skill sets, years of experience may matter less than depth of knowledge & expertise but traditionally may have 5-10 years of experience