SCCM Engineer needed
Remote work is possible.
Please send resumes to:
973 805 7008
Herer are the details
- OS imaging, maintenance, and deployment.
- Use of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch including OS Patching, Software Deployment, Reporting and Updates and Servicing.
- Knowledge of Active Directory design and Group Policy administration.
- Proactive monitoring of a production Microsoft infrastructure environment to ensure continued availability of the systems and services.
- Provide support for the resolution of escalated application, operating system, deployment, and hardware issues in a compliance environment.
- Document installation, configuration and work procedures.
- Participate in multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Support and monitor highly available solutions.
- Complete maintenance and support actions for Microsoft technologies.
- Develop processes to increase efficiency and automate regular maintenance of support actions.
- Identify and resolve problems with the production Microsoft environment.
- Assist Infrastructure team with testing and implementation of new software releases.
- Deploys software for service packs or emergency security patches.
- Provide on-call support.
- Knowledge of core Infrastructure services and functions (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, etc.).
- Experience in an IT role focusing on relevant Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with Enterprise Monitoring technologies.
- Experience with various SW deployment methodologies.
- Experience with Antivirus Administration, Symantec Endpoint Protection experience a plus.
- Proficient with system performance measuring and monitoring.
- Strong understanding of networking infrastructure (LAN, WAN, VPN) and protocols (TCP/IP, WINS).
- Experience in working with formal Patch Management and Change Control Systems.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification.
Other Key Qualifications:
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to solve problems involving remote and elusive symptoms often spanning multiple environments in a business area.
- Ability to be a team player; flexible, friendly, congenial and enthusiastic, willingness to do whatever it takes to complete assignments on time with quality.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitments to tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new concepts, both technical and business related, and utilize as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at a given time.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
- Creativity in proactively developing approaches to problems and recommending actions to management, or implementing the recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.