This position is located in the Midtown NEW YORK, NY Area.
INTERESTED? Please send resumes to Jackie Tagorda.
Compliance Transformation Program Manager
Primary responsibility includes driving all aspects of complex cross functional projects and programs aligned to industry leading PM practices. The PM must be comfortable building action plans from strategic requirements, challenging stakeholders on risk, plans and strategy, and adding value as an engaged member of the team.
Experience in financial services with a strong preference for Compliance background is preferred, particularly in compliance testing, bank regulation and risk assessment.
- Lead the successful & timely completion of programs to achieve SG business goals, including the identification and mitigation of risks that may impact successful program delivery.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and remediation programs is required.
- Build strong plans with appropriate level of detail to provide adequate transparency to all stakeholders.
- Conduct an active Risk Management process
- Provide objective 3rd party judgement and challenge to plans and risk. Independently assess progress and risk and communicate clearly to all stakeholders (including Senior Management) on a timely basis.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional conversations about progress, risk and strategy with all key stakeholders (often including Senior Management)
- Employ program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery; leverage these across the organization
- Maintain weekly and monthly operating reports. PM must be willing to prepare, schedule and run organized and effective meetings.
- Technical proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead programs
- Ability to define and establish a program governance structure
- Knowledge of the roles of the three lines of defense.
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Experience interfacing with Senior Management
- Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- 5+ years’ experience in successfully managing complex projects and programs
- At least 3 years’ experience in genuine Program Management during which one has successfully applied a structured approach (methodology) to the management, tracking, planning, monitoring and reporting of concurrent, multiple financial services projects
- Corporate Compliance in capital markets experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in financial services business.
- PMP Cerfification a plus