|Technical Writer (REMOTE) W2 Only|
|looking for a talented technical writer to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure. You will be a core part of the product management team working closely with engineering, business stakeholders, and subject ma|
This position is based remotely.
W2 Candidates Only - No Agencies
INTERESTED? Please send resumes to Jackie Tagorda.
We are looking for a talented technical writer to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure. You will be a core part of the product management team working closely with engineering, business stakeholders, and subject matter experts to create resources that do not just document what the product does but accelerates a user from novice to power user. You will produce a variety of top-quality learning materials such as technical documentation, infographics, screenshot markups, and training videos.
As a successful Technical Writer, you are motivated, passionate, and have a strong sense of accountability. You have great writing skills, the ability to synthesize technical content from a SME and create training materials that clearly explain the topic/task to end users based on their persona. The tools you will build will have a powerful impact on adoption and the ability for the company to succeed.
1. Work with product managers, business stakeholders, and engineers to produce and maintain documentation, including: User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
2. Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
3. Create in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
4. Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
5. Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
6. Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation across Product.
7. Test both the product and its documentation for accuracy and consistency.
8. The company reserves the right to determine if this position will be assigned to work on-site, remotely, or a combination of both. Assigned work location may change. In the case of remote work, physical presence in the office/on-site may be required to engage in face-to-face interaction and coordination of work among direct reports and co-workers.
Would you like to apply to this job?