|Client Solutions Architect, Application Security (REMOTE)|
|Accomplished cyber security professional with specialized expertise in secure web development and application security testing. • Build strong relationships with our customers and establish yourself as a trusted AppSec advisor.|
This position is based REMOTELY.
INTERESTED? Please send resume to James Derrick.
Full Time - Client Solutions Architect, Application Security
Accomplished cyber security professional with specialized expertise in secure web development and application security testing. The Client Solutions Architect combines technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical security experience to address the specific needs of the client. You will partner with the Client Account Manager to build relationships with clients that solidify Winmill as an expert provider of Application Security solutions and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needs. This will include requirements assessments, rapid configuration of demo environments, and product demonstrations.
· Build strong relationships with our customers and establish yourself as a trusted AppSec advisor.
· Identify and understand client's core security concerns and how they correlate to solutions and services.
· Provide fully guided, white-glove Proof-of-Concepts to clients.
· Present custom solutions and do product demonstrations via webinars and at trade shows.
· Assist clients in the development of security strategies and implementation roadmaps.
· Help clients to conceptualize and design application security architecture.
· Provide advisory services in secure coding practices to client application development teams.
· Stay informed of new security technologies and solutions to assist customers with ongoing development of their overall security strategy.
· Share experience, knowledge, and ideas with management and co-workers to maintain a collaborative, team-based environment
· Promote a culture that is committed to information security best practices.
· Maintain a high degree of integrity with an ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
Experience and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Application Security, or Computer Science is preferred, Master’s Degree is a plus.
· CISSP or other security certifications (CEH, CISA, GPEN, GSEC, Security+, Offensive Security) are a plus.
· Minimum of 6+ years of relevant work experience related to application security.
· Must have experience with two or more of the following AppSec solutions:
o MicroFocus Fortify
o Other relevant solutions are a plus, e.g. Contrast Security, CodeDX, Rapid7, Threadfix, BurpSuite, Whitesource, Sonatype, etc.
· Must have a working knowledge of two or more of the following tools, with demonstrable experience integrating these with AppSec products (prior bullet):
o Azure DevOps
o MS Visual Studio and VS Code
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; and demonstrated ability to interact with technical, non-technical, and business members of the organization.
· Ability to accurately interpret business direction and clarify technology's alignment with stakeholder needs.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of NIST, OWASP, SANS CWE, CERT, PCI, HIPAA, ISO, etc.
· Proficient across multiple operating systems such as Microsoft, Apple and Linux.
· Fundamental understanding of network protocols and network security concepts.
· Familiarity with Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) environments and security with experience in Azure, AWS, or GCP.
· Familiarity with incident response and SIEM tools.
· Detail-oriented with strong conceptual, analytical, problem solving, decision making and planning skills.
· Knowledge of modern software development lifecycles, including Agile and iterative development.
· Have passion for technology, security and innovation
· Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Have a knack for solving tricky problems without losing your cool
Would you like to apply to this job?