|Product Analyst - Finance - general ledgers, taxation and accounting (REMOTE)|
|The Product Analyst is a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components f|
This position is based REMOTELY.
W2 Candidates Only - NO AGENCIES
INTERESTED? Please submit resumes to Jackie Tagorda.
The products in focus for the finance team are around general ledgers, taxation and accounting.
The Product Analyst is a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
The Product Analyst plays a dynamic role responsible for supporting the Product Manager and/or the Lead Product Analyst both in product analysis as well as backlog execution. The Product Analyst will be aligned with the Product Manager in execution of the product vision and roadmap, and how it translates into user stories. In the analysis realm, the Product Analyst works with various SME’s to flush out business processes and logic, impact assessment, feature breakdown and prioritization.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (2+ years of professional experience)
2. Some experience as a product analyst, perhaps as an internship or releasing a product in the market.
3. Excitement, curiosity, and passion for shaping the future through digital technology
4. Familiarity with the latest technologies, trends, standards, products, and applicability
5. Strong problem solving and analytics skills to be able to develop technology solutions that solve business problems quickly
6. Ability to collaborate with internal and external agile teams to unblock critical issues during product development
7. Knowledge and expertise across multiple spectrums of large-scale business operations, preferably in the Utility Sector
1. Familiar with design thinking and how to leverage that output to shape a product and customer experience
2. Experience with building and releasing Minimal Viable Product (MVP) and managing on-time releases
3. Degree in related field to product mgmt., product development, etc. is a plus
4. Acts as a ruthless “prioritize” while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders
5. Ability to work as part of a team and build collaborative relationships
6. Excellent communicator both oral and written, with strong documentation skills to articulate business and technical process flows
7. Experience in energy industry is a plus
Would you like to apply to this job?