This position is based REMOTELY.
W2 Candidates only - No Agencies.
INTERESTED? Please send resumes to Kevin Lester.
Candidate to have cybersecurity experience. Any knowledge of CyberArk, PAM (privileged access management) or IAM (Identify access management) will be a huge help to the team and also to them for getting up to speed.
Lead IT Product Analyst
The Product Team Leader is responsible for understanding business needs, and for analyzing and translating them into functional and non-functional requirements for delivering the necessary technology service to business. They assess both business and wider technology trends (e.g., artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, internet of things), and design technology solutions to help a business operate more efficiently and effectively. The Product Team Leader analyzes wider technology trends and best practices to identify best in class IT solutions to enable to business priorities. The Product Team Leader is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization and works independently, under minimal guidance from Manager. May have direct responsibility of leading a small team of Product Analysts, as required. Progression to Team Leader is limited based on business requirement.
- Develops, refines, and documents requirements in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria for prioritized feature development.
- Advocates a customer centric mindset through closely partnering with the Design team to pull in relevant data and assisting in synthesis which the team can easily digest.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for the team on clarification of requirements and drives backlog grooming on recurring basis.
- Participates in daily scrum with the dev team and scrum master.
- Supports the product manager in executing and delivering on product roadmap commitments.
- Assist with system design in partnership with Engineering teams ensuring the design meets the business needs and user experience.
- Perform necessary backlog maintenance, such as identifying stories and define them for ready for work.
- Stay in sync with the product manager on priorities and day to day execution, while exercising strong decision-making across the team
- Support the product managers in collaborating with cross functional teams and leadership, to ensure team strategy aligns with overall product vision.
- Prepare and support the team on product demos for leadership team.
- Supports release planning for production ready customer features.
- Facilitates meetings with Business, Design, Dev Team, and other events as needed.
- Supports product testing activities prior to release, assuring we built what aligns to agreed features and capabilities.
- Assists in setting, gathering, and tracking product performance metrics.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and tech organization on innovative technology initiatives that create business value either through growth opportunities or operational improvements.
- Manages and mentors product analysts on job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of related work experience OR 10 years of related work experience
- Excitement, curiosity, and passion for shaping the future through digital technology.
- Familiarity with the latest technologies, trends, standards, products, and applicability
- Strong problem solving and analytics skills to be able to develop technology solutions that solve business problems quickly.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external agile teams to unblock critical issues during product development.
- Master's Degree in relevant technology/industry areas
- Ability to collaborate with team members across different functional domains and technologies.
- Utilities industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills
- Familiar with design thinking and how to leverage that output to shape a product and customer experience.
- Experience with building and releasing Minimal Viable Product (MVP) and managing on-time releases.
- Degree in related field to product management, product development, etc. is a plus.
- Acts as a ruthless “prioritizer” while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a team and build collaborative relationships.
- Excellent communicator both oral and written, with strong documentation skills to articulate business and technical process flows.